Wood End Green Road,
T: 0208 573 2097
F: 0208 573 0280
Director of Teaching and Learning - Languages
Are you an enthusiastic and forward thinking practitioner who is passionate about the place of Modern Foreign Languages in the curriculum? Do you have the ability to vigorously promote, develop, organise and model high quality practice on behalf of the Trust? Are you a French speaker who has the leadership, management and organisational skills necessary to broaden the range of language learning on offer, taking into account community and other asset languages?
If you have the drive and ambition to be part of a Senior Leadership Team which delivers ‘outstanding’ education, then we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- Vision, energy and inter-personal skills required to inspire, motivate and lead others.
- Ability and tenacity to translate vision into operational reality through ambitious plans for continuous improvement.
- Exemplary classroom teaching and a firm commitment to high expectations and academic achievement.
- Personal attributes that engender respect and trust from all stakeholders within the wider community and beyond.
The successful candidate can expect to:
- Play a pivotal role in the leadership of language learning in the next phase of development.
- Drive forward an innovative agenda that seeks to improve the life chances of students living locally.
- Work within an inclusive ethos where students are encouraged to be positive, responsive and develop a genuine desire to succeed.
- Experience a wide range of leadership responsibilities that are aimed at providing professional development in preparation for future promotion.
If you wish to be part of our exciting future, please contact ….
Shireena Rayall, Administrative Officer – Personnel
~ Letters of application together with an up-to-date CV to be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org